- A council within the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating
- Mission: To promote responsible growth in the hydronics heating industry
- Key Activities: Education / Training / Development of Codes and Standards / Government Liaison
- The principal trade association addressing residential heating, cooling ventilation in BC.
- Mandate: To offer industry participants up-to-date training courses and a collective voice in local and provincial issues.
- US national body for promotion and support of radiant heating.
- Mission: To provide superior leadership to the radiant industry through comprehensive education while fostering the awareness of radiant comfort and innovative technology.
© 2011 IBC Technologies | 1445 Charles Street, Vancouver, BC | Tel: 604 877 0277 | Email: email@example.com