Change to exhaust and intake ducts for some SL G3 models - effective December 2018
|Product Change:||Change to exhaust and intake ducts for the SL 10-85 G3, SL 14-115 G3, and SL 20-160 G3 models|
What are the changes?
- The intake and exhaust ducts are made of Polypropylene.
- The exhaust duct has two gaskets, one for 3" PVC/CPVC, and one for 3" Polypropylene pipe without the need for a transition or adapter fitting.
- The larger flue test port allows for various flue gas analyzer probes.
- The ducts use a heavy-duty gear clamp to bind 3" Polypropylene or Schedule 40 pipe.
- Included with the product installation package, the addition of a vent pressure test adapter. This adapter enables technicians to measure vent pressure with a manometer from the flue gas test port.
Date of change
IBC began rolling out these new ducts in December 2018, more specifically for the model:
- SL 20- 160 G3 from December 7, 2018.
- SL 14-115 G3 from December 10, 2018.
- SL 10-85 G3 from December 14, 2018.
You can identify those models that contain the new ducts by the 5-digit serial numbers displayed on the boxes.
|Model||Sequential Serial # Starts From||How Serial # is Displayed|
|SL 10-85 G3||00376||SL10-85G3-00376|
|SL 14-115 G3||11600||SL14-115G3-11600|
|SL 20-160 G3||05062||SL20-160G3-05062|